... cause Stars like grains of Sand is imported and back in freakin' business ..!
Don't know what I am going to do with this one ... privatization doesn't seem like me ... one of the reasons that I am out, is to get help from folks, and to share in the good times and feelings that I have, like RIGHT FREAKIN' NOW!
In fact, this success in getting my stuff over here ON MY OWN fairly resounds through my mind! I am not good at doing anything with a computer, and I am mad about that. Not only that, I have my challenges, and having to deal with them as well as what I was worried about with getting this over here, was driving me a little bit off my mark (hey, a PLAY ON WORDS!). Getting 'Stars' over here is a super cool accomplishment for me.
Because something is small to others, bears NO RELATION to what something means to you. I know how big getting this done is for me. It is THAT BIG. From the angst about the name of the new journal, to losing what could be a story or a book of essays, I don't know what I would have done without those words ...
... those memories.
One of the reasons I kept using the slang pronoun 'cat' is because I have always had a 'sense' about things. Whether it was negotiating my way down the dark streets, to finding the 'right girl' to try to be true to, or simply having providence shine down upon me, I felt that I sensed things like a cat does. Oh, and I have several 'lives' as a cat is said to have 9 of them.
The words I have used, well, they are how I 'mark' my way as I go about my life. Anywho, I am giddy that I get to use MY original title (but 'Friend' is cool as well ... what to do, what to do?), as well as keep my comments and stuff. Man, what a game winning shot!
I will just take the entries and make one big entry and start from there. Fresh, but still the same! This is so super freakin' cool!!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm not sure I can tell how you feel...are you excited about something? (grin)
GREAT JOB! I'm so happy for you. I was planning on moving mine over tomorrow. I'm glad that "Stars..." isn't lost.
Hugs, Beth
Glad you were able to move your memories over. If you are going to use "stars" as you main journal, make sure you post here with the new link so we can follow :o)
Good job getting your STARS over here. Being a computer moron, I still have to face '"moving day" because i keep putting it off.
Post a Comment