Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hope this works ...

HMMM ...

Well, I still have some stuff over at 'Stars...' that I want to finish up. One of the changes that I am going to make is that I will curb speaking in 'elipeses'. Gonna take the 'yes, and no, a straight line ...' formula for happiness another level from here on out. Might even read 'Walden' though when you are rich and decide to 'Simplify' as Thoreau was, it is a lot different from asking someone who has little to simplify from ...

Though as for that, it CAN BE done. But there are things that I still aspire to, like to be in love, to grow as a person, and to find something that makes me feel as though I have given something back.

Uh ... this isn't 'my' shade of blue ... maybe I will switch to navy and let the lighter shade of blue be a 'highlight' color.

No comments: