... and it springs eternal
http://starslikegrainsofsandinmypocket.blogspot.com/
I just had a lot of faith and hope that I would be able to bring my 'Stars' over, and I have! I had heard that we would be able to import that stuff, and I kept the faith, telling Nebraska she didn't have to try to save my 'journal'. Now, 'Stars' is my blog, and I am super excited about that! Not only that, the COMMENTS came with the entries.
Now how cool is that?
Well, this will be my last entry here, as I am going to lock this one up and make it private. Don't know if I am going to put anything in it, I just want to keep the name!
Here is the link, so follow from there! Thanks for reading!!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ahhhh i get it...
a
I saw the title of the blog and had to pop over. I like it. I used to have a journal on AOL when it first started called "Backroads of Life" I like your title so much better.
Guess I'll have to go find your other blog and read a bit of what you have to say.
Monica
Post a Comment