Sunday, June 7, 2009

Here you go ..!

1. Last beverage→ Coke
2. Last phone call→ AKA
3. Last text message→ Don't do text
4. Last song you listened to→ The Rush Is Loud - God Lives Underwater
5. Last time you cried→ Some time last year

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:

1. Dated someone twice → yes
2. Been cheated on? → yes but she did me a favor.
3. Kissed someone & regretted it? → yes
4. Lost someone special?→ yes
5. Been depressed?→ Uh, what is this thing you call, 'depressed'?
6. Been drunk and threw up? Only once (maybe twice!!) ... but man, that was a blast!!

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:

1.Carolina Blue
2.Royal Blue
3.Navy blue
4.Blue


HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends →Not unless you count yourself reading this!!
2. Fallen out of love → Nope, never ... awkward I know, but I deal!!
3. Laughed until you cried → yes and it’s a great feeling.

4. Met someone who changed you → No, and that is cool too!
5. Found out who your true friends were→ Again no, and that is cool as well!
6. Found out someone was talking about you → It doesn't matter what they say ... in the jealous games people play ...
7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ I have kissed roomie's girlfriend when he was on leave ... tried to tell you, I'M JODY!!

8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → Oh, you mean 'friends' as in the friend that sent me this list... wasn't 'sent' I just saw it and dealt with it!
!9. How many kids do you want to have→ Next question!!
10. Do you have any pets → Nope, but I think I may get a dog one day.
11. Do you want to change your name→ Yeah, cause it isn't 'right', only half right!!

12. What did you do for your last birthday→ Get ready for Sep. 9th!!
13. What time did you wake up today → 6:00 am

14. What were you doing at midnight last night --->ZZZ!
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → To get to the next stage of the play of my life!!
16. Last time you saw your father→ Just now!!
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Nothing, I’m where I’m supposed to be.

18. What are you listening to right now → Fort Knox by Gold Fish
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom→ Prolly
23. What's getting on your nerves right now? → Hunger pangs
24. Most visited webpage → Blogger


About Me
1. What's your name→ Mark Johnson
2. Nicknames- taking applications!!
3. Relationship Status → divorced.

4. Zodiac sign →Virgo
5. Male or female or transgendered → last time I checked I was male, thanks for asking!
6. Elementary→ TMI ..!
7. Middle School → See above!!

8. High school →... and repeat as necessary!!
10. Hair color → Dk. Brown.

11. Long or short → Short.
16. Height → 5'10 and a half inch!!
17. Do you have a crush on someone? → Yes, but she doesn't know it!!

18: What do you like about yourself? →That I am one of the coolest cats between the poles (the north and the south, dontcha know!!)
19. Piercings → No Thanks, I am driving!!
20. Tattoos → Sorry, I gave at the office!
21. Righty or lefty → Lefty



FIRSTS :
22. First surgery → One, my knee
23. First piercing → Never That!
24. First best friend → If you are reading this, consider yourself my best friend!!
26. First sport you joined:Hockey @ John Adams Arena
27. First pet → Never that!
28. First vacation→ Can't remember!!
29. First concert → Can’t remember
30. First crush → Pam Grier!!

RIGHT NOW:
49. Eating → nothing
50. Drinking → water
52. I'm about to –Go for a ride
53. Listening to → My Own Intensity Ratcheting Up!!
55. Waiting for → Why wait? Making as much happen as I can!!


YOUR FUTURE :
58. Want kids? Hmm. I don’t have a choice do I?
59. Want to get married? Yes
60. Careers in mind? Teacher,Writer


WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
68. Lips or eyes → Eyes
69. Hugs or kisses → both
70. Shorter or taller → taller
71. Older or Younger → Either
72. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneously romantic!!

73. Nice Breasts or nice butt → Why choose?!?
74. Sensitive or loud → sensitive but not a person that I can weaken... loud enough to be heard and seen, but not to work my nerves ..!
75. Hook-up or relationship → relationship.
77. Trouble maker or hesitant → ??? I guess this is one of those stupid questions you tend to find on meme's that make little sense!

!HAVE YOU EVER
78. Kissed a stranger → what do you mean by “stranger?”
79. Drank hard liquor → Yes
80. Lost glasses/contacts → Not yet!!
81. Sex on first date → Jimmy Shoot 'n Score is in the hizzy!!
82. Broken someone's heart → A few, and I still feel their pain still ... seriously
83. Had your own heartbroken → Yup, but I keep getting over it when it has happened
85. Been arrested → Yeah ... what can I say? DWB will do it to you every time!!
86. Turned someone down → For what??
87. Cried when someone died → yes

88. Liked a friend that is a man --> What you mean by this 'like'? I do not understand ..? I like my male friends, but if you mean LIKE ... then NO!!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself → yes
90. Miracles → Yes
91. Love at first sight →yes
92. Heaven → Yes
93. Santa Claus → no.
95. Kiss on the first date? Depends on the moment.
96. Angels → YES

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: -> ->
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yup ...
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? (covers microphone and whispers with counsel ...) On the advice of my attorney, I am not answering that question!!
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Sure, why not??

3 comments:

Joann said...

I LOVED reading this... and can relate to SO MUCH of it... LOL!!!

#3 That's ok, I don't have an iPod!
Colors: LOVE THE BLUES!!
Have You #2: I have, it's VERY sad when that happens!! #11 HUH!? #19 'Prolly'???? #23 The word "Prolly"!!
About Me: #18 Agree
Firsts: #24 Awww!
Have You Ever: #85 DWB??
LOVED Truthful #98!! LOL!!

betty said...

I enjoyed reading these Mark; I'm taking a stab in the dark, but I'm thinking your favorite color has blue in it some place??

I liked how you handled #98; and I'm with you, I don't text; don't know why some people like it so much.

thanks for sharing your 100 truths!

betty

Beth said...

Fun list, Mark! :)