... UP BEFORE THE SUN
I mentioned to my nephew that they should go downtown and do the 'jit', a style of dance for all the international and national visitors downtown. You never know who my see them and want them to do their thing. I always have felt that you can position yourself for a big break.
The hardest thing to do, is to begin. Not when you get tired down the road, because that is down the road. Most energy is used in getting something going, and that is part of why I feel lighter in my life. I have gotten to a point where my momentum can help me along, and I don't need to spend as much energy getting thing going.
I wished AKA was in condition to go for a little bike ride ... about ten miles or so. That should take an hour and would feel nice riding around in Hines Park. What I would really like to do, is to ride up Michigan Avenue as far as I can, or at least to Ann Arbor. No reason, just to see if it is still there and to see if I can make it!!
GREATER THAN
Astropixie put up a list o' things that she compares to other similar things and came up with an interesting list. I will give this some thought and come up with a list of my own soon enough. What would some of y'all lists look like, is what I wonder?
For instance, when it comes to ice cream, I like Breyer's. Not a slam or dig at the folks over at Homemade, but Breyer's taste so much better that it is worth the extra loot to me. AKA and I were talking about hitting the MegaMillions, and she said she could see where I would purchase Z cars and a different color Chrysler 300 for each day of the week. It isn't that other cars aren't nice ... had a BMW once, and would drive my manager's Jag and Mercedes enough, but I enjoyed riding in my 300zx the most!
The sun is up, and I need to grab a shower and a shave. Ran hard yesterday, and today I have some errands to attend to. I am thinking that I am going to go over to ol' Butzel-Adams and start hitting the weights next week. Hope everyone has a super keen weekend!!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love to bike ride...feeling the wind in your face...through the park!! Nature is so grounding and biking is great exercise. I love Breyer's too, not Dryers...I tried Blue Bunny because it said it tastes like homemade...not!
Interesting list. I will follow her for a while and see how I like.
Today is yardwork and prepping the garage for my Mom's overflow from the move this coming weekend.
Post a Comment